Welcome to PPAChicago! The Promotional Professionals Association of Chicago, Inc. (PPAChicago) is a not-for-profit trade association comprised of promotional product industry professionals and is run by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Founded in 1957 to serve the growing needs of local promotional product companies, PPAChicago has expanded to represent nearly 500 distributor and supplier companies. The association has grown in both strength and stature, gaining recognition as not only a local but industry leader in our members’ professional growth and success.
Each benefit we offer strives to fulfill our mission and promise to our members.
- January 25th: “How to Sell Uniform Programs”
- February 22nd: “How to Use Promo to Sell Promo: The Art and Science of Self-Promotion”
- March 29th: “Marketing To Millennials”
- April 26th: “The Lessons of 100%: Strategies to Reduce Client Friction to Sell More.”
- May 31st: “Explosive Upselling: Selling Value Added Products and Services to Bolster Profitability”
- June 28th: “How to Tweet Like The Donald: Twitter For Dummies”
- July 26th: “The Latest Regulatory and Product Safety Information You MUST Know Now!”
- August 30th: “How to Sell Food Programs”
- September 13th: “How to Be Awesome.”
- October 25th: “How to Know If Your Products Are Safe, Compliant and Quality”
- November 29th: TBD
- December 20th:TBD
- February 22nd
- April 19th
- June 21st
- August 23rd
- September 27th