Welcome to PPAChicago! The Promotional Professionals Association of Chicago, Inc. (PPAChicago) is a not-for-profit trade association comprised of promotional product industry professionals and is run by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Founded in 1957 to serve the growing needs of local promotional product companies, PPAChicago has expanded to represent nearly 500 distributor and supplier companies. The association has grown in both strength and stature, gaining recognition as not only a local but industry leader in our members’ professional growth and success.
Each benefit we offer strives to fulfill our mission and promise to our members.
- March 27th: Bill Petrie - “Brand You - How to Out-Amazon Your Competition”
- April 24th: Charity Gibson
- May 29th: Charity Gibson - “Stop Wasting Your Time”
- June 26th: Catherine Graham
- July 31st: Rosalie Marcus
- August 28th: David Shultz
- September 18th: John Gibson
- October 30th: Bobby Lehew
- November 20th: Kirby Hasseman
- December 18th: Mark Graham
- April 24th: Location TBD... Check Back Soon
- June 19th: Location TBD... Check Back Soon
- August 21st: Location TBD... Check Back Soon
- October 23rd: Location TBD... Check Back Soon